Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Big Thing, Friendly Neighbor Kitty

We are not pleased! We SAW The Big Thing scritchin a neighbor kitty while lookin out the front windows. He thinks we dont notice this stuff, but we do.

It happened some days ago, but we just found the pictures on the puter...

He was werkin on somethin in the front yard (where we are NOT ALLOWED ta go) an this new indruder came up and without ANNY reason at all just started rubbin on TBT an he started scritchin HIM right back with a fare-thee-well!

He even took a few pictures (with OUR camera) an we FOUND them!





He better not come inta our backyard cause we'll bit his ears! HISS!

And none of us sat in TBT lap last night. That'll teach him...

11 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Well that was not nice of the Big Thing at all. We don't like it when the Woman talks to other cats--but fortunately there aren't many and they aren't friendly.

The Creek Cats said...

Oh no! And it was a very cute neighbor kitty, too! So not fair!

Be sure to stop by our blog today and enter in our giveaway, it's super easy!

Alasandra said...

Oh, the neighbor kitty is very cute. We thinks the big thing was just being nice. He still loves the three of you best. ~S,S,C & F

Shadow / Molly said...

Thank you for my happy birthday, it was great 'cept the mom lady gave me a bath! Yuck!

I think your neighbor kitty is just trying to say hello and wont bother you guys at all.

~ Trooder ~

The Island Cats said...

Is the Big Thing cheating on you all?? But he does look like a nice neighbor kitty....

The Meezers said...

that should teach TBT a thing or eight.

The Furry Kids said...

I certainly hope TBT learned his lesson...

William said...

What?!? In your own yard???

Although, TBT is probably like my mom--cat-attracting!

Furkidsmom said...

That introoder is pretty cute, but we know the Big Thing loves you best!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Derby said...

At least mum has the decency to not cheat on me in my own yard. She at least leaves home!

DesertRose said...

Kitty girls, I have to agree with Alessandra and maybe also William. I think The Big Thing was just being nice to the neighbor kitty. You know, kitties can tell when Big Things like them and sometimes kitties will walk up and be friendly to Big Things who like kitties. I think your Big Thing was just being a nice kitty-loving Big Thing. I'm sure that you girls are still tops in his heart and home.

I don't blame you for being mad at him for petting another kitty; my kitties get mad at me if I come home smelling like other kitties (or worse, doggies) but they soon realize that they are still my favorite kitties in the whole world.