Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Iza Is So Clumsy!

Ayla: Wow, the house got all hot fer 2 days. But I wanned to mentioned how clumsy fat Iza is.

It was rainin some Sunday, but not real bad. We were eatin our dinner (Friskie Turkey and Giblets,(a favrit), when an esplosion occurred! It was horrible! The whole house lit up AND the BOOM came at the same time. We all puffed up and scrabbled fer the bed ta hide unner.

Now, ya gotta unnerstand that is a tricky manuver... Ya gotta change straight right from the kitchen ta tha hallway and straight right again from the hall inta the bedroom. The kithcen is this smotth stuff ya can't get a grip on and the hall is hard smooth wood what ya can't get a grip on either. It can be hard ta run around here fast.

LC an me know about that, so we know how fast we can run and not slide. LC knows to slide a little slow ta stay on the floor. I learned how ta jump a little an spring off the walls (well, LC lives 2D and I live 3D, what can I say?)

Iza, however is a clumsy thing. And fat! She weighs twicet what I do.

So as I was running down the hall, I heard Iza screach as she slid right off the stairs goin out of the kitchen! I wasn't about ta stop an go back to help cause I wanned ta get unner the bed as fast as possible.

She did recover fast and run back up the stairs. Then she ran down the hall fast an tried to make the turn into the bedroom and crashed into the door frame. LC an me were unner the bed. So we dint see it, but we heard it. We both cringed. Then we laffed!

When she joined us, she actally mewled a little, so LC an me both licked her a bit. I licked her head fer comfort an LC licked her side what hit the door frame. We had to calm her down, ya know?

Well, The Big Thing came an stuck his head unner the bed. He talked ta us fer a while ta calm us all down, and let us know the house was OK and we were safe. He pushed some Fancy Feast unner the bed too. That helped.

But I'm still laffing at Iza fallin all over the place and not bein able ta get unner the bed ta safety as deftly as LC an me. MOL!

9 comments:

Cory said...

Poor Iza! Will you be giving her lessons on navigation, or will you just continue to laugh at her? We do think it's sweet that she got licked on her hurty spots.

Camie's Kitties said...

Poor Iza. She can't help it that she is a bit clumsier than you. She is younger, and built differently than both of you. It was nice of you to comfort her, even tho you thought she was silly.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

PS - TBT - have you considered that Iza might be Tonkinese instead of meezer?

http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/tonkinese.html

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh poor Iza. It was so nice of you two to calm her down.

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, Iza. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you've got some good helpers!

Parker said...

Awwww, I hope that you are all OK now!

Max said...

Heh. I shouldn't laugh, but... Slick floors are tricky things and it took me a while to get the hang of them, too. Buddah still hasn't mastered them, but something I think that's on purpose because he likes to run and slide.

Princess said...

Stuff like that looks really funny, but I am so happy that you two turned your attentions to providing immediate comfort once she made it under the bed. Nice that the big thing brought you some nourishments too

Derby said...

Yeah, you gotta learn the emergency evacuation run and don't get hurt doing it.

Angus Mhor said...

Poor Iza! And poor you two! So, I guess it was a big FLASH-BOOOOOOM!!! We've had a few of those around here lately, too. And I just POOF! up and my eyes get all wild! Mom does the same thing TBT does for you girls..she talks to me and eventually I go over to her and she pets me 'til the POOF! is gone.