Friday, July 24, 2009

New Food Day!

LC: We got our new foods today! Bestest day in months. We love seeing our shelf in the closet all filled with cans fer us!



We got somma our favrits (Turkey & Giblets, Mariners Catch, Mixed Grill, etc, but somethin NEW! Tuna AND Shrimp). Wow!

We confused him and wouldn't eat the Tuna and Shrimp, but that was just the first night. We all secretly agreed ta turn our noses up at any new flavors, but when he gave us the saved bowls the next day, we just licked the bowls clean!

It was hard followin our agreement that first night, and Iza really whined about it. She doesn't unnerstand how ta manage Big Things yet. But we both whapped her a few times an she backed away. An yeah, we let her eat her fill the next morning. But we did remind TBT that WE decide what we will eat. I think...

Annyway, we are loaded with cans on the shelf again so we are good fer another several months.

It is so nice ta see that much food we like available...

7 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

Yum, yum, yummy. Nom, nom, nommy! Enjoy. Have a great weekend.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love a full pantry!

Alasandra said...

Tuna & Shrimp are a favourite flavors. ~S,S,C & F

Max said...

I...I think I might cry. I never see a site such as this here. Never.

The Island Cats said...

OMC! It's a smorgasbord!

Gretchen said...

Oh, that's your supply. For a minute there I thought it was the supermarket shelf...hee, hee. I don't know what I'd do if my bean filled the shelf with Fancy Feast like that. I might just faint with excitement.

hugs...and happy feasting...G

Fat Eric said...

WOW!!! Lookit all the foods! Did your dad hire a forklift truck to bring all that back from the supermarket? YUM!