Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Softie Spot!

AYLA: Well, The Big Thing took away all the underwear from my great softie spot (so all I got is the kitty bed on a pile of socks on a mattress), but he put them all inna box (with a shirt he doesn't like). And I FOUND IT!

AHHHHHHHH!

I love it SO much. It is a pile of soft stuff AND it is a box. Could it be better? Well, yes, the cloths could be warm from the dryer, buts let's not quibble about that yet.

Oh I am enjoying this SO MUCH!



And look at all those arrows pointin to ME! I am SO special.

8 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

You are such a precious kitty enjoying the box.

Camie's Kitties said...

You are very lucky. Mom keeps saying that we aren't going to have as many boxes around as soon as she has her month off.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

The Creek Cats said...

Clothes in a box.... it doesn't get much better than that!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a great box. I never get such cushy places to snooze.

Alasandra said...

That looks like a good place to sleep. We gots a pillow in a box to sleep on that is nice and soft too.~S,S,C & F

DesertRose said...

My mom's kitties used to love getting in the laundry baskets, but it had to be clean laundry fresh from the dryer. Catarina especially loved nice warm clean bath towels in the laundry basket. :)

Daisy said...

I like all the arrows pointing directly at you!

Angus Mhor said...

That IS primo sleepin', Miss Ayla. I'm not sure I'd move from there for a very LOOOOOONG time. You think you could get food delivered to that box?