Friday, July 03, 2009

A Nice Day Out Onna Deck

AYLA: Lounging... I love ta jus sit on the deck rail an go half-sleepy. Awake enough that I know when the hummerbird comes ta the feeder and when the squirrels are running round, but half-nappin too.

I was a bit zoned out, though my ears were awake fer innerestin noises.

As ya can see I was slowly noticin The Big Thing was takin pictures.

I tried ta ignore him...


Its not easy bein so photergen, um phottoergen, drat, picture-friendly as I am...

LC: I totally nap-out on the deck. I dint even know about these pictures until I saw them on the computer. I was totally snore-city-kitty at the time...

7 comments:

Camie's Kitties said...

It looks like you had a great day outside. Laying on the deck and the rail sounds like the best places to take a nap.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Cory said...

Love it! You are photer...picture friendly Ayla!

Angus Mhor said...

Ah, you're just purty, that's all! And LC, I wanted you to know I was thinkin' of my good friend, Skeeter, today, on account of it bein' his birthday. I miss him and I know you do, too. I didn't know that Our Country shared Her birthday with Skeeter, but I feel like he was a patriotic fella, like me. It's good to be thankful for our country and for havin' Skeeter in our lives, even for a little while.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a great day to be hanging around outside for a bit!

Zoolatry said...

Purrty purrty pictures...

and we are thinking of Skeeter
today.

Happy 4th! KABOOM!

Alasandra said...

Ayla & LC you are both very pretty and take very good pictures.

Glad you like the new food it sounds yummy.

Happy Belated 4th. ~S,S,C & F

Cat with a garden said...

Hahahaha! LC, that's definitely the way. Don't let the pawparazzi bother you!
Purrs, Siena