Monday, July 06, 2009

Softness

AYLA: I do think I have achieved the ultimate softness. It did take some werk, but I have been directing The Big Thing with firm suggestions ("firm" suggestions for "softness" - I crack me up, MOL!). I have been gradually accumulating improved napping space with available houshold goods...

First, there was The Mattress. Very soft, but not sufficient for my Princess sensitivities. I been sleepin on a pile of socks on the matress fer several Big Moons.


But that wasn't soft enough...

Then I found the "old undershirts". Washed clean, of course. I directed that they be added to The Mattress.


But then, I noticed Skeeter's old kitty bed. No one was using it (not a respect thing, just no one used it). Tonight, I had The Big Thing wash and dry it (gentle wash, no bleach; tumble dry low heat.)


Finally, I instructed that the pile of used socks (again, washed of course) be added to the kitty bed.


I don't think it can get anny softer than that. Besides, anny higher and it might fall over when I hop up on to it fer a nappie. An if Iza tries ta get onit, I will bite her ears...

Ahhh...

13 comments:

The Island Cats said...

The purrfect nap spot! You found it!!

Baby Patches said...

OMC! Dat is quite da bed! You is one lucky kitty to gets to direct and has your bed made up for you likes dat!

We has lots of beds but I really luvs my soft soft blankie dat momma gots me recently!

Purrrrrrrs

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That does look soft. I liked the day we had all the blankets and pillows pilled up and then my bed as well. Now that was soft!!! And high!

JC said...

Purrfect Spot ...

Alasandra said...

That looks very soft and comfy. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

Wow! Now that's soft!

Camie's Kitties said...

That does look like a nice soft pile of snoozability.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Daisy said...

Ayla, you crack me up! Now that is a pile of softness suitable for a princess.

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Thank you Daisy... Well, I AM Princess Ayla Isabel Spencer! I never let him forget it. And I think there was a peanut or something under all those undershirts. At least, I didn't sleep as perfectly as I should have done.

Ayla

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Very very nice. You've got him well trained. The softest spot in our house is on the big bed with the foam mattress cover. That is nice, but I have to share with my beans.

The blurpy is arriving on friday and coming home Monday. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll tell you this tho, blurpys have VERY soft blankets...

The Crew said...

(yawn) I feel tired just looking at all that comfort.

Angus Mhor said...

Let's put a pea under all that and see if you can feel it! Want to?

The Furry Kids said...

That.bed.is.awesome.