Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blogiversary Thanks (And Presents!)

AYLA: First, we wanna thank all our friends what came an visited yesserday ta help cellybrate our 3rd Blogiversary! Evrykitty seemed ta have a great time. Mousies were caught, ham, shrimp, an chickens were enjoyed by all, toys were played wif OUTSIDE (somethin we haf nefer been allowed ta do before), and there were plenty of Nip leafs an drinks for all.

So thanks all fer makin it such a great day!

Second, Oh wow, we got a TON of prezzies taday for our Blogiversary! The Big Thing did some serious huntin...

We got a mousie wif a rattly ball on his tail!

We got knobby rolly balls wif rattley balls inside.

We got eleventy-twelve balls of various kinds.

There are 4 squishy balls, 4 sparkly balls, and 4 plasticy balls that we can grab wif our claws. An GUESS WHAT? The sparkly balls an plasticy balls have RATTLES in them. Oh Bast, we love rattles!

I feel like I gone ta heben, but I am still here. Iza an I played wif them fer HOURS taday, sometimes wif the same one at once. We were so wore out after that I fell asleep onna floor and next thing I knew, I was on TBT lap while he was watching TV. Iza got the same treatment after I woke up, so I dint feel TOO stupid.

Mebbe I dint mention that there was more fresh Nip involved...

10 comments:

Shadow / Molly said...

OH CARP! We missed da party, fanks the mom. It sounds like yer 3 year blogoversary was a blast! We hope we gets to be part of the fun next year. (hint hint the mom!)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! You got cool stuff for your Blogoversay. I am just told I have too many toys...

Alasandra said...

Oh, the mousie is so pretty. TBT did good with all the toy hunting though. We had so much fun at your party. Thank you for inviting us. ~S,S,C & F

Reese =^..^= said...

Meowee! What neat stuff!

The Island Cats said...

Oh man, we bet there was some serious playing going on with all those toys!!

William said...

OMG, you got my favorite kind of toy!! I just love sponge balls!

Looks like you got quite the haul!

Angus Mhor said...

I'm saying what Molly and Shadow said, "OH CARP!"-I missed your party! I canNOT believe it. But, I loff you girls and I kinda like your BT, too and I'm wishin' you the very happiest of blogaversaries. I'm so glad you're there! 3 years-WOW!

Cory said...

Oh cool, the spongy soft balls!!! My momma Ellie carries them around in her mouth, meowing all the time...then we play hockey!!!! Woo hoo!

It was a great party!

The Furry Kids said...

Those presents are awesome! EG loves those jingle ball things. Especially at 3 am. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

The Meezers said...

wowie, what a great time!!!!