Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Is Iza A Meezer?

IZA: My thanks to CAMIE'S KITTIES for asking "have you considered that Iza might be Tonkinese instead of meezer? They even provided a link: Tonkinese

(http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/tonkinese.html in case the link doesn't work)

I was amazed! The first picture I saw was JUST LIKE ME!


Seriously, isn't that my face, or what? Even if that IS a boycat...

Here I been thinkin I was a overgrowed fat clumsy smudge-furred meezer (an feelin a little enbassed about it), and now I discover that I am ezactly right for bein a Tonkinese. I am SPOSED ta be bigger an heavier an not as acrobatic as skinny little Ayla. My furs are just how they are sposed ta be too.

I am a "pointed, black dilute ("blue" in meezer terms) Tonkinese". TBT and I are sure of it!

I fit all the personality differences too! I like to play fetch with my toys (especially my Squiggles), follow The Big Thing around the house, hang all over him when I get a chance, watch what he is doing alla time, play hide&seek, and sit way up on the cat tree.

I am SO thrilled! I feel like the swan in "The Ugly Duckling" (TBT just told me that story taday).

YAY!

14 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Personality wise you do sound a bit more like a tonk than a meezer and perhaps you are--still Tonks are cross between a meezer and a Burmese so to say you are a meezer isn't wrong at all! Think of it like this: you have the best of both worlds!

The Island Cats said...

You do look like a tonk, Iza!

Reese =^..^= said...

That is an interesting concept!

Camie's Kitties said...

We thought so the first couple of times we saw you, and our conviction only grew - you can still be considered a meezer tho for Meezer Monday and Meezer rule Wed. because you are part meezer.

Tavi

Concats!

Camie's Kitties said...

BTW - what color are your eyes Iza? Are they a lighter blue, or blue green color?

Cory said...

So is your name now "Iza Not a Meezer"? No matter what you are Iza, you have always been beautiful! We think it's cool that you have discovered your roots!

meemsnyc said...

Wow Iza, that does look like you!

Angus Mhor said...

And you are a BEA-yooooo-ti-ful Tonkinese, indeed! Congratulations, Iza! You've found yourself!

Derby said...

Whatever you are, you are cute.

Cat with a garden said...

That's great news! And very exotic. Cool!

Alasandra said...

We think you are beautiful whatever you are. ~S,S,C & F

Max said...

Doesn't matter what you are...you're pretty either way. But it would be cool to be something not typical, and a Tonk isn't all that common, right?

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

We have always thought you were very "tonky". But some meezers are just built differently too. If you saw our "grandpaw" Ko Ko he looks TOTALLY different from me- huge, big, different head, etc. Yet we're both siamese.

Latte

The Furry Kids said...

Isn't it great to finally figure out what you are? When Khyra showed me the picture of that Mud Husky, it was like a light flipped on. I finally knew what I was.

Your pal,
Titus