Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tummy Tuesday

IZA: Yes, its me again. You would think I was the only one aroun here with a tummy... Well, LC says she has her elderly dignity ta consider an Ayla naps all curled up alla time.

So this time theres a theme! LC has mentioned how I ambush her when she walks past me in the hall. Here are tummy shots showin how I do that.

First I put my feets against the wall an scrunch up a little.

Then when somekitty (or sometimes even The Big Thing) comes by, I stretch out suddenly and whap an ankle.

I RULE this hallway!


(No kitties were whapped during these demonstration photos)

10 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! That looks like a great deal of fun. I might have to try it, though I doubt I will be so cute!

The Creek Cats said...

You do a pawsome job of ruling the hallway, Iza! Our brofur, Sylvester (RIP) used to do the same thing. Mom called him the hall and stair troll.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Dat's really good Iza, Zippy will wait fur mom to walk by and wrap her paws around her ankle and get dragded down da hallway. Hello ladies, we haven't been commenting a lot but we haf been visiting. Mom sez either visit effuryone or visit a few and not comment...it's a hard choice sometimes.

Reese =^..^= said...

S-T-R-E-N-C-H a little more.

Parker said...

Your belly is divine!

Alasandra said...

Pawsome job ruling the hallway. Bring everyone over to help us celebrate Socks' 9th birthday. ~S,S,C & F

The Meezers said...

that is PAWSOME!

The Furry Kids said...

That is awesome! That 2nd picture made Mama giggle lots.

Victor Tabbycat said...

What a nice tummy! I like ta show my tummy, too, speshully when I want summa Mom's dinner. Nina is more likely to show HER tummy when she wanna play. I guess dat's like you.
Purrs,
Victor

Sunny's Mommy said...

Iza, my cat Rascal likes to do that, too! She's in charge and if she says no, you better not try to get around her ;-)