Monday, September 07, 2009

Birdie So Near!

AYLA: Oh Bast, so close and yet so far! I just couldn't quite find a way to launch at the birdie an yet come down safely... Iza an LC were yellin "Jump, Jump", but they werent up here seein how far down the lower deck was aneath the feeder with clumpy stuff like stairs ta land on...

I'd describe it all, but I is just to heart-broken... So ya see the pictures an ya unnerstand.




That is either the stoopidest birdie or the bravest birdie I even seen. Regardless,
mebbe I'll get it tamorrow!

9 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

We think these are some very pawsome photos!!
Happy Labor Day!

Cory said...

I love the one of your furry ears and the blurry birdie!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Ah yes, that must be so frustrating!

William said...

No, you can't get the birdie while he's eating! I bet you wouldn't like it if somebody pounced on you while you were eating...

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, that looked like torture!!!

Gattina said...

What a terrible moment for you Ayla ! must have been like a human looking at a piece of juicy ham !

Alasandra said...

I thinks you should jump. You can cling to the birdfeeder (which could be the Ayla feeder) until TBT comes to get you. Since unlike Mommy he doesn't rescue birdies you won't have to worry about losing your prize. ~Charybdis

We sees your problem. ~Socks, Scylla & Fenris

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Holy Mackeral!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!! I am still tense, I may need a massage after this post!!!

Sorry I missed your blogiversary!!!!!! Looks like you all had a rawkin' good time!!

Purrs Goldie

Angus Mhor said...

Did you "cackle" at it, as Miss Daisy says? I bet I would've. Man, the BT needs to put something nearer so's you can take a good swipe at that birdie.