Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Busted!

IZA: OK, I got caught. I mighta got away wif it, but I couldnt help returnin ta the scene of the crime... I hope I dont go ta jail or somethin.

Well, see, The Big Thing got up a coupla days ago an found the bathroom tissue all unrolled. But he dint know who did it. But he knew LC had nefer done that and he knew Ayla had nefer done that (but might). So he took a picture fer evidence.

Then he waited wif the camera. He called LC in an she she looked at it all bored. Then he called Ayla in. She jus hopped up on the bafroom counter fer some scratchin. Then he called me in.

I couldnt help it. I attacked it again. FLASH!

An THEN I realized I had giffen myself away... BUSTED!

Oh mouse-droppings! I felt really stoopid about that...

Well, at least he jus laffed, so I guess I dont go ta jail fer this. But he did say it better not become a hobby or my rattley mouse might "go on a vacation"...

12 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope he goes easy on you. You look so worried!

Alasandra said...

Scylla is you soul mate Iza she never meet a roll or toilet paper or paper towels she didn't want to rip into. ~S,S,C & F

PS: Come party with us. It is MoMo's celebration.

Max said...

He should be grateful and should appreciate your efforts at redecorating his bathroom!

The Creek Cats said...

Uh oh, you were so busted!! Oh well, the important thing is, you had lots of fun!!!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

You got away with it?maybe he'll give you your own roll of paper toy so you won't have to shred his.

Reese =^..^= said...

We all gotta do that at least once.

Cory said...

I say go for it! Once you're busted and they laugh...you can get away with anything. Trust me.

The Meezers said...

oh Iza, you look terribly werried. if he laffed though, you're in the clear.

The Furry Kids said...

TP is super fun! I love love love to unroll it. Mama gotted wise, though, and puts it on the rolly thing a different way so that it's harder for me to unroll. Oh carp!

Love,
Tazo

Angus Mhor said...

Iza, Iza, Iza-I sure hoped you learned your lesson! NEFFER return to the scene of the crime! Oh, and do make sure you don't walk out of the bathroom with TP stuck to your paws or your clawrs.

julier said...

My cat Izzy does that all the time and he makes an even worse mess of it. I call it zombie paper!

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

Yup, you got caught but wasn't it fun☺