Monday, September 14, 2009

New Foods!

Oh Bast, thank you for all this great new foods...

An there is cans of 9 Lives Toona not inna picture! Oh, if there was just some canned HAM an SHRIMPS...

THE BIG THING: Don't get greedy ladies. I have the receipts; I can return this stuff. You get ham an shrimps only as treats. I COULD just go hunt up store-brand cans...

Umm, as we were saying, right, this is great stuff better than we deserve, and we can hope fer ham an shrimps as treats, TBT is the best Bein in the world an we will say whatever it takes to get this great new foods. With our toesies crossed of course (wink).

TBT: I'll let you get away with that. ;)

Right, so now we got these great healthy tasty meaty foods an we are all thrilled an all. So OPEN one already! We're hungry...

TBT: "Chicken Soup For The Cat Lover's Soul" OK for a start?

Yeah!

NOM, NOM, NOM, NOM, NOM, NOM... Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh aren't you lucky to have so much food on hand!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, look at all that yummilicious foods! Nom nom nom!

The Island Cats said...

You're gonna be eating like queens!!!

Max said...

I...I...I...I think I might cry from the beauty of it all...

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

Boy, you hit a home run!

Jack and Persephone said...

Woooooooooow! You have the bestest human! You really do!

~Jack

Cat with a Garden said...

This is heaven, just heaven. Your human is the bestest!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You have me droolin' over here!

~Goldie

The Meezers said...

yummy! hey, is there a wegmans store near where you live? they have HAM STINKY GOODNESS!!!!

Daisy said...

YUMMIES!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Cool! Look at all those cans of stinky goodness!!

Derby said...

Sound of Derby hitting the floor seeing so much stinky goodness

::THUD::

Alasandra said...

Oh, that can has us drooling. We asked Fenris and he says Mommy did pick some up when they went to the feed store. He says he led her right to the shelf it was on. Good eating I thinks we shall go eat now too. ~S,S,C & F