Monday, September 28, 2009

New (More) Toys!

IZA: We got some new toys taday! Yay! Well, mebbe I shouldnt say "new". It was more of my favorites...

See, The Big Thing got a bag of balls a Big Moon ago. Some were soft knobby rubber an I cant figure out how ta play wif those. Some were hard plastic (wif a rattle inside) an those are a bit hard on the paws. But some are really soft rubber balls that bounce high when ya bat them just right and I LOVE them. Ayla plays wif those too, sometimes. Ya can see them all in this original picture of the whole bag.

But they disappeared fast an I was sad. TBT searched the whole house an found 2 of them lost in corners an I had fun wif them again. But he figured if they were gonna get lost so fast, we needed more of them. So he was resined ta huntin a whole new bag just fer the foam balls.

Well guess what? The nice people at the Target huntin place sell JUST the foam balls! Really! Look what TBT found...

Now we got 5 of them (one disappeared again already). Well, it gets confoosin. We actally got 8 of them but 3 escaped an are hidin somewhere. TBT says iffen there are enough of them inna house, SOME must always be findable. Or he'll go hunt more...

Is THAT cool or what?

Here they are all ready fer playin wif!


Let the tossin begin! Bounce, bounce, bounce; chase, chase, chase... Yippee!

.

9 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You know that's something that I know we have around here... we will have to go back and play with them again--if we can find them...

The Creek Cats said...

Oh boy! Those toys sure do look pretty and colorful! Have fun with them!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You girls aren't spoiled or anything, now are you!?? ;-) Good work!

Cory said...

Oh! Little sponge balls! My momma's favorites! She chases them, fetches them, meows to them...you are SO lucky!

Pumpkin said...

Yup, rolling toys like to hide under furnitchur. But it's fun hunting fur them.

Cat with a Garden said...

What a coincidence! Those are my favourite too. They stick to your claws sometimes and are great to carry around in the mouth.
I'll be right over to play!
Siena

Alasandra said...

We found some of our old toys. It's like having new toys all over again. ~S,S,C & F

The Crew said...

Oh my, those do look very cool. I'll be right over to play.

Your friend
Misty

THE ZOO said...

yur bean spoils yall gud. hes well trained.