Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Snoopervisin

AYLA: The Big Thing is buildin some new thing out of wood, so I decided to do some snoopervisin. We allus wonder what he is doin when he makes noises down inna basement. I decided ta make sure he was doing stuff right. I mean, if he is careless an hurts himselfs, who would open our cans of Stinky Goodness?

Besides, I jus like ta get up high as I can sometimes...

Iza will go up the ladder about 3 steps, but she stops there. It seems she doesnt like high places quite as much as me.

I hope The Big Thing puts the ladder up ta the house roof again soon. I aint been up there in many Big Moons. He said somethin about haffin ta clear leafs out of the rain gutter, so I am hopin... I'll climb right up over him on the ladder iffen I hafta.

Oh, an I should mention that ya can see what he is werkin on now iffen ya go HERE.

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think you have found a fine place from which to snoopervise! Good for you.

Cory said...

I'm sure the Big Thing would be helpless without your snoopervision!

The Creek Cats said...

Ah yes, climbing adventures and snoopervising! Sounds like a great time to us!

THE ZOO said...

Ayla yur up so high. owr beanz hafe had sum stuffs done ta owr howze and that hafta hafe beanz ofur ta do it since they no know how, and we gotted put up. it wuz nooo fun. we wanted ta see.

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh my goodness! That is a very tall ladder.

Alasandra said...

Don't fall off the roof. ~S,S,C & F

We are all MOL cause Fenris fell out of the jungle gym. He didn't fall far and he didn't get hurt but it was funny. Especially the expression on his face. ~S,S & C

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, I LOVE climbing up ladders! Mom sed she was gonna get me a ladder instead of a cat tree...I wonder why she hasn't done it yet??

Wally