Monday, October 12, 2009

Caught Nappin Together

LC: MOL! The Big Thing caught Ayla and Iza nappin together when he woke up today! He been keepin the camera at the bed since he missed a great picture 2 weeks ago. An today he caught them in the act.

An I was there too. I hafta admit it. I snuck offa the bed when he woke up, but he caught me sneakin away around the corner.

Innerestin stuff in that picture. Ya see where the bed frame is all clawed up? Thats Aylas werk. She loved sharpenin her claws there her first year here. Til she started gettin spritzed... MOL, I LOVED watchin THAT!

An see that little pink thing at the bottom? Thats a toy mousie ear. Iza rips toy mousies ta bits! Shes real fierce wif the toys. Shes pulled the fur offen 2 rattley mousies an The Big Thing has used contact cement ta re-tach the fur 3 times. But she shreds them again inna week.

I tell ya, that girlcat has a mean streak. Shes in love wif her claws. TBT has gone through a box of bandaids in a few Big Moons! He has lerned that just holding a toy near her is a dangerous game! Me, I'm just glad that Ayla is also young an feisty an absorbs most of Iza's attentions!

UPDATE: Our heaty thing been werkin right since Friday. See HERE fer the whole story!

.

7 comments:

meemsnyc said...

I think its awesome that you two are cuddling together! Iza is just like Dante. Iza rips toy mousies just like how Dante does. Dante D E S T R O Y S toy mouses! LOL.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Hooray fur a cuddle pile of kittez! Whenz we pike on da bed, da dadee callz its a "bed partee."
Az fur shreddin' mousieez... what elsee iz dey fur?

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you two are so cute together, cuddling!!!

Derby said...

Glad your heaty thing is working properly, it is getting cold outside.

Cory said...

Busted! Cuddling! A mini Meezer pile!!

The Meezers said...

our the mom says that two meezers cuddling is just a cover for them plotting.

Angus Mhor said...

Oh, that's awesome! We always knew you had to be sneaky snugglers-we knew it!

LC, I'll bet your BT is lovin' all of you sleepin' with him. My mom can't sleep good unless I'm up in the bed with her! And hey-I'm glad your heater is working!