Monday, October 05, 2009

The Day Of The Birdie - Part 1

IZA: I caught a birdie! All by myself! Ayla wasnt efen nearby...

It is so nice hafin the deck door left open in this nice weather. The Big Thing was sweeping caterpillar droppings off the floor (whole different story ta be related some other time since it doesnt involve ME) an I trotted in carryin this birdie I caught. He dint have the camera ready fer THAT, MOL!

But here are some pictures he took when his wits collected.

I put it down on the carpet ta examine it carefully (as Ive watched Ayla do)...

Then I sniffed it real careful ta make sure it was subconshus (Ayla has warned me about being "beaked")...

An pawed at it a few times ta make sure it was dead...

So it was deaders! That meant I could play wif it lots wifout worries. And I did!

And played...

An played...


I was finally startin ta get a little tired an unsure what ta do wif it...


Next: "What ta do wif it..."

.

9 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

We're jealous. A bird! What's next?

DaisyMae Maus said...

Ooo ... Iza: You've gotta come to our house 'cuz we have little zippy birdies with long noses that are sugar addicts. I'll bet that you could catcha whole bunch of 'em an' then we all could FEAST!

Concatulations on catching a birdie all by yourself. Dare I say that Ayla is a good teacher?!?

DMM

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You go Iza!

Derby said...

Mighty huntress Iza!

The Island Cats said...

Yep, you deaded it!

Cory said...

I am so impressed! You deaded it good. Did you eat it? Why are you making me wait to find out!!!! ::twitch::

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Well done! Hours of enjoyment for sure!!!

Gattina said...

Oh my, my cats will be jalous ! Rosie only brought me mousies home, the last one lived for two days in our house, but apparently it found a way out, I left the window door a little open during night.

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

I bet this was one of the very best days of your 9 lives! We can see it in your eyes!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia