Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Day Of The Birdie - Part 2

LC: I came by followin my nose ta birdie smells. Iza had one, but she dint know what ta do wif it. I did!

I went an gave Iza a little kissie-sniff then backed off. "Are ya gonna eat that", I asked all politely-like.. When she said "Eat it? No way, its all covered wif fevvers!", I almost pooped on the carpet for joy. She hasnt caught on yet ta eatin live dead birds.

So when she said I could have it cause she was done playing wif it, I thanked her an grabbed it.


Next: The end of the birdie...

.

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am sure she will catch on with a teacher like you LC!

Alasandra said...

LC, we sure are glad Iza has you around to explain about eating it. Seems kinda pointless to expend the energy catching it if you ain't gonna eat it. ~S,S,C & F

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

But S, S, C, and F - It is SO MUCH fun ta play with birdies. Thats all I want ta do wif them. I get better food twicet a day. I dont need ta aktally EAT them. The fevvers are yucky!

Iza

Cory said...

Of course, she needs to be taught how to do that! She is so lucky to have a great teacher like you...so be sure to pass on all of your skills to the little one.

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Wait, Cory, yer suggestin I give up hafin birdies ta eat so that Iza learns ta eat them herself?

I LOVE eatin birdies from beak ta tail. Even claws are good. If she an Ayla doesnt catch them fer me, who will? I sure cant annymore.