Saturday, October 24, 2009

Door Guard

LC: Iza may like ta be the Hall Troll, but I like guarding the door ta the computer room. Thats an important place ta me, specially when The Big Thing is in there. Im not mean an demandin like the Hall Troll is. Annyone can go in an out. But I make sure it is only The Big Thing an us house kitties what do. No skwirrels, or mousies, or introoders, or vishus deer!


Im doin a good job, right? I wake up when annythin crosses over or past me... No bad stuff has got past me so far...

6 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can see you are a VERY good guard.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You're like me LC--we may LOOK like we're nappin'--but NOTHING gets by us, NOTHING!!

Karen Jo said...

Good job, LC. Keep all the bad things out of the computer room and away from the Big Thing. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Cat with a Garden said...

Superb job there!

The Island Cats said...

Hmmmm....looks like you're sleeping on the job there!

Alasandra said...

You are doing a very good job LC. ~S,S,C & F