Sunday, October 25, 2009

Easy Like Sunday

We spent most of the day just nappin onna bed. The Big Thing went away ta help a friend plant flowers in his lawn.

We dint all get up there at once.

AYLA: I curled up in my favrit spot first. I nap there almost all day if I'm not allowed out. Then I wander around the house most of the night.

LC: Then I came up on the bed. Ayla an I traded some head licks cause we been getting along pretty well lately. Then I went to another spot an curled up. I woke up a bit later when I felt Iza walkin near me. I dint open my eyes. Later, I noticed she had left her favrit toy mousie next ta me! I wonder why?

IZA: I had hopped up on the bed cause The Big Thing dumped some warm socks on the bed an I went over to nap on them. And then, TBT was gome all day! Poof!

So there we all were, nappin the day away about as far apart as we could get onna bed...

6 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love warm socks and stuff like that! You are very smart Iza!

Tyler said...

Looks like you all have found wonderful spots. I wanted to come by and say hi.

We thought that you all had stopped blogging because the last few times that we came to check in on you we came upon the same old post. Now we see you've been here all along. It must have been our mistake.

Mom was worried about you all because we know that you live with just TBT and she worried that if something big happened to him, we'd never know.
Silly mom. Kitty kisses,
Tyler

Willie said...

So you think that the drink was iced tea with ice cubes?...that's kinda funny to me, because unless TBT uses milk ice cubes and that is what you see at your house, that's a rather silly guess. MOL!

William

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Actally, Willie, The Big Thing drinks Green Tea, hot, efry morning. So we almos never see ice here.

He did put a ice cube in a bowl fer us once. It was weerd. Neat ta lick, but not quite real water, ya know?

Karen Jo said...

I love how all of you are on the bed, but far away from each other.

Gattina said...

Oh my, what a hard life you have, lol !