Thursday, October 08, 2009

I Was SO Hungry Tuesday!

LC: I suddenly felt starvin few days ago. I got my 1/3 part canned breakfast, a whole finch bird (see previous posts), a whole big handful of kibble, treats, 1/3 can dinner food (all meat), and I got caught lickin plates in the dishwasher later.

I got PTU'd to the V-E-T that day for them ta be stealin my blood fer the 3-month thyroid test. Ya think that had annything ta do with my hunger? TBT says he is baffled. I ate everythin in sight that day. But Im back ta normal now... I like the new canned foods we are gettin!

The good news is that I gotta take less of that thyroid stuff that I used to.

7 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think if they took my blood I would be starving too..

Who said I was always starving?!

Alasandra said...

LC, we thinks it is only normal to eat when there is good stuff available. I mean fresh birds would make anyone hungry. ~S,S,C & F

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sometimes we go through a eating spree too. Glad your meds got lowered!

Parker said...

Yay for less meds!

JC said...

That's good about the meds ...

The Furry Kids said...

Yay for getting to take less medicines! Mama says sometimes she gets real hungry for no reason sometimes, too. Her tummy just won't fill up. those are great days, because she usually gives us a little bite of her foods. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

The Meezers said...

that is great news about the meds!