Thursday, October 29, 2009

More of "Annything Can Be A Toy"!

IZA: More proof that ya can have good fun with annythin! The Big Thing dropped this weerd thing inna the recycle box. I dragged it out.



I chewed on it lots (see the toofholes an ripped off parts?) an batted it aroun the kitchen fer an hour.

Then I dragged it inna livin room and tore it ta bits!

I ripped it ta pieces wif my teefs! I do that wif noospaper too!

Oh, pee ess, The Big Thing says ta tell ya the "HB" writin meant the eggies were "hard-boiled". He likes those wif stuff in them. I dont. In fact, I only want eggies fer the container...

6 comments:

Karen Jo said...

You really had a lot of fun with that egg carton, Iza. I hope you didn't swallow any of those little pieces you tore off with your teeth.

Cat with a Garden said...

You're very creatice, Iza. We think this is art!

The Island Cats said...

You sure gave that thing what for, Iza! Good job!

Shadow / Molly said...

We is wif da Island Cats yoo sure did give dat egg box the whattfer! Our blurp does dat sumtimes wif stuffs - only sumtimes da mom has to gets out the big noisy fing to cleans up.

Zoolatry said...

Now that looks like fun, thanks for sharing a really good idea with us!
Tell "the big thing" to be sure
and check email today... we've sent something for LC.
The Zoolatry Girls

Cory said...

Oh that looks like SO much fun!!!! Wish I could have been there to help!