Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cat Grass 3

Oh so cool! We got to eat some today!

It started like this:


The Big Thing had been lookin fer some seeds.  He dint like the spensive little kits with a special pot, some dirt an just a few seeds, so this was JUST RIGHT!

Then it got planted.  Somehow, he missed takin a picture of it.  Well, it was just a lil pot wif dirt innit...


Then it grew like this and we were allowed ta eat some!



AYLA:  I got ta try it first (LC was nappin in the cube tent an dint wanna get up). 

I gave it a careful sniff.  I mean, The Big Thing was offerrin it an he doesnt play tricksies on us wif food, but it is allus wise ta be cautious!





I took a taste!  It is "Innerestin".  Like grass, but a little softer and better-tastin...




 So, I really chowed down onit!


 Then, of course, I carefully licked my mouf clean.  I LIKED IT!




 LC:  I was watchin Ayla eat the stuff, but I wanned ta see iffen she liked it.  I do that with all food.  I useta watch Skeeter eat before I would, and I watch Ayla now.  Iza isnt a good guide, cause she eats ANNYTHING!  So I went over an gave it a sniff myself.

 
 It smelled good enough that I let Ayla eat at the same time as me...

.

10 comments:

Derby said...

Yeah, I love it when I get grass. Tell TBT to check the garden center next spring for just seeds. That is where mum gets mine.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You guys are so cute that you eat together! You are lucky that your person will grow stuff like that for you!

Willow said...

Oh, your grass looks most excellent! I think that there is a bag ready to grow in our pantry right now! My Food Lady found it in there today and maybe she will plant it for me and for China Cat tomorrow, since it is Thanksgiving and we would be thankful for some nice cat grass. (I will try to also write shorter sentences.....)

Purrrrrrrrrs, Willow

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

The Island Cats said...

We bet that grass is nommy!!

Karen Jo said...

How great to get cat grass in the cold weather when the other grass is brown! It looks like you are really enjoying it.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Didn't Iza get to have any? :-(

Christine and FAZ said...

That looks DE lish US. FAZ

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You got a real nice batch of grass and that definitely is a more economical way to grow it!
LC that was funny how you said you like to watch Ayla for her reaction first, but you can't always trust it!!!

Gattina said...

That looks very yummy ! you look like two little cows, lol ! Grass is so important especially for inside cats, it's good for the stomac and the kidneys.

My best friend's cat died yesterday, if you have a minute could you please leave a little comment on my blog ?

Cat with a Garden said...

We just got cat grass too. Mom bought only the seeds and sowed it in a pot like you. Doesn't it come up fast?!