Monday, November 30, 2009

Iza Gets Her Cat Grass

IZA:   Well, we are all catchin up from the activity around Thanksgiving Day,  so the first news ta report is that I got a whack at the Cat Grass.
 
[Ayla:  "Whack" is exactly right]

Quiet, "Nibbler".  An dont think I didnt find out about yer arrangement wif The Big Thing to keep me away from it fer a day LC an Ayla!  It was only the day after (like I said, we are tryin ta catch up here) but I still feel a bit put out.  When TBT took it down from the window, my eyes got all big and I pounced on it immediately!  I intended ta politely "Nom" onit, but it was too good.

Pretty soon Nom became "chomp and snarf".

I even knocked it over.


By the time I was done, I had shoved the never-ending kibble bowl sideways, pushed the grass behind our food bowls, an left a trail of soil onna floor.

Here's what it looked like after I was done...



[Ayla:  See?  We tole ya] 

8 comments:

Alasandra said...

Well we certainly see why Ayla and LC wanted a chance at it before you um ..............(searching for a polite word for destroyed it) er well we are glad you enjoyed it Iza. ~S,S,C & F

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We can see how much you enjoyed it!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! You get very excited about your cat grass don't you?

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

hey, i think it is great that you love cat grass enough to totally trash it! maybe that means you'll get your very own and the others will have to share?

please leave your email in my comments, i do want to send a card to all my friends!

The Creek Cats said...

Nom nom nom! We love cat grass! That's kinda how ours looks when we get done nomming it too!

Derby said...

love that grass

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That looks very yummy!!!

The Furry Kids said...

That grass looks awesome! Is it yummy?