Friday, November 20, 2009

More of "Annything Can Be A Toy"!

IZA:

It started as a regular "brown paper lunch bag" (what The Big Thing called it, but I found no lunch innit - mebbe Ayla snatched the "lunch" part). I shouldda taken a "before" picture of it.

But he crumpled it up inna ball and tossed it to me. I was onnit like The Flash! I batted it around, bunny-kicked it, chewed onnit, and all sorts of mean, nasty stuff!

It went from bag to this:



I tore it up real good fer 2 whole days! It looked like this when I was done wif it:



I finally took a good look at it yesserday, but there was no fun left innit annymore...



The Big Thing looked at it and decided it was "compostable". I have ripped up a lot of toy mousies in my year, but none were "compostable", so I musta done a special job on this one...

I am walking round so proud and tail high! I compostated a paper bag so fierce it is plant food!!!

12 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think it looks like an excellent toy!

Max said...

Wow...you did a number on it! Good job!

Cory said...

Nice work! It didn't even look like a paper sack when you were done with it...but...was there any lunch in it?

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

No lunch. I think Ayla snatched it...

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You got your monies worth out of that bag...oh wait...it was free!!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Holy Moly!
You really went to town on that bag!
Iza you are one fierce kitta kat!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

Well, I have chewed/shredded boxes, newspaper, letters to be sent (that was not a favorite of The Big Thing), toilet paper tubes, little bags (now), a corner of a plastic tablecloth, and I haf ripped the fur off a dozen or even 10 toy mousies. An I haven't been here a year yet.

The Big Thing says I'm "destructifying" (which I think means "real fierce", so Im pleased).

Alasandra said...

We got a paper bag this week too, they are sooo much fun. Thank cat as I am going stir crazy stuck in the house because of my COLD. Why don't they have birds in houses? Birds are good toys. ~Charybdis

Thanks for stoping by to check on me. I am going to try to convince the beans that I should get a radio collar for Christmas so they will let me out again. Or (sigh) maybe I'll let them put a harness on me. ~Socks

Hi. ~Scylla & Fenris

Cat of Nine Tales said...

and here I thought it was lunch...
~Lisa Co9T

The Creek Cats said...

You really showed that bag the business!

Karen Jo said...

You did a really good job on that bag, Iza.

DaisyMae Maus said...

The Big Thing shoulda framed that piece of ART that you made!
DMM