Friday, November 06, 2009

Nappin

LC: Meanwhile, after the strange Beins left, I went back ta my favrite chair. The Big thing had folded up the sheet wif all my furs on it and stashed it while his elder Beins were here (cause they dont like furs fer some reason) an he brought it back out after. I was so happy ta be nappin on my loosed furs again!

He says he's gonna wash it though. Awwww... I LIKE it this way!

UPDATE: We are extendin the deadline ta our CONTEST of when we get our 50,000th visitor to Nov 10th cause we dint mention it often enough (distracted by the visitin Beins) an we would like ta see more guesses. Please enter a guess. Toys and treats ta the winner! Post yer guess here or on anny post... Guesses are free, so do it now!

14 comments:

Parker said...

I like my furs too - I just don't get humans...

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

It's extra padding. Nothing wrong with that!

The Creek Cats said...

Everything's better with cat hair!

The Meezers said...

that's right - our loosed furs make a great mattress

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

Awwwww!!! That is a cute picture!! Loosed furs are the best!
Your TX furiends,
Samantha & Maverick

PS: I took you off the Oct TGH BD/GD!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What?! Do you know long it takes to get a sheet just perfect like that? I hope he doesn't wash it!!!

Max said...

Of course he's going to wash it. He's going to wash it because PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! They're very sad creatures, truly they are.

The Island Cats said...

Well, just think L.C., if he washes it, you'll have fun getting your furs all over it again!

Shadow / Molly said...

Skeeter makes a great peace globe. We fink he wud approve!

We still cant believe yoo hasnt gotten yer gotcha day gift yet, it must be a great one if yoo had to wait this long.

Samantha, Mr. Tigger and Maverick said...

I guess the 8th of November for you 50,000 visitor!!
Samantha

Gretchen said...

I like my furry places to. Mom bean ruins the comfort level when she washes my furry blankets.

Hugs

The Crew said...

What! There's someone out there who doesn't like furs?!

Kaz's Cats said...

Just when us cats get things just right, the beins' have to start talking about cleaning and washing away our furs. Sheesh!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Tyler said...

Is that sheet the surprise that Skeeter was talking about? I think you'll get that visitor you've been writing about on Wednesday the 11th of Nov.
Headbumps to you all,
Tyler and sibs