Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Iza Floof Tail

IZA:  I sure went all floofy lately!  I got reasons...  Ayla is in heat an that is confoosin me, cuz she doesnt play all normal.  An LC has started whappin back when I pounce her.

So I been learnin how ta floof my tail properly.



 
I know, I know, I gotta short little tail.  But I keep it high cuz Im a proud happy kitty...   That counts, right?

[UPDATE]  THE BIG THING:  The computer is back home, but not repaired.  The computer works, but the fan is on high speed most of the time, the noise is annoying and it may indicate other problems that could be serious.  The repair store technicians refused to work on it because it smelled of cigarette smoke!  Well, I do smoke (planning to stop New Year's Day).  But now I have to try to find a repair store that will clean it thoroughly and then repair the fan problem.  So we could be online or off at any time for a week or so...


9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

That's one floofy tail you got going there, Iza!!

Maggie May said...

You have a pawsomely poofy tail!!!

Sorry to hear the computer is still not repaired. Hope you can find someone to fix it real soon!

Happy New Year to all of you and TBT!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Alasandra said...

Very floofy tail and you have every right to be proud of it. ~A,F,S,S

Cory said...

You have an amazing expressive tail Iza!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Sorry to hear about the computer. That seems like an excuse that the fan smells of cigarette smoke? Ah well. Good luck on your resolution (you know acupuncture can take the edge off the cravings and some of the side effects--anxiety and sleeplessness--the some people go through when quitting).

Iza that is a very poofy tail! The Woman always called that the raccoon tail!!!

TT said...

Furry gud Iza! We is proud of yer tail poofyness.

The mom and big male bean says Did yoo check the air intake vents on the puter? Wif cats around theirs gets clogged ALOT! MOL Also what is the temp running on the (it is the Mac right)? It could be a software issue which is a relatively easy fix. - The big male bean here works on Macs all da time.

Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

nice tail. if i could id teleport my human over there to fix your computer since she just fixed hers, shame on them smoke has nuthing to do with it :P

Parker said...

I hope you get everything fixed!
Happy new year!
Love your tail!!!
Smoochies!

♥Da fambly kitties♥ said...

We are so furry happy to have met you this year. You have brought humor and smiles and made us so furry happy when we come to your bloggy. ♫Here's to 2010♫ ☺PAW-ty ON☺