Saturday, December 05, 2009

New Favrit Spot Ta Nap

IZA:  Well, iffen LC gets ta be all pleased wif her cube tent napping spot, I can mention I found this cool new spot ta nap on myself. Its the "dishwasher door". I like it cause it is often quite warm, I get to see The Big Thing movin around wifout my bein unnerfoot, an I can smell the foods better than from onna floor.


Almost looks like Im typin, doesnt it?  The Big Thing mentioned "hair in the system" but I don't plan on givin up this new sittin spot! I fit in it, so it must be mine.

An asides, sometimes there is good stuff like gravy ta lick off the plates... Which is my right, right? These were are clean though. Pooh!

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Is that a warm place? Sometimes ours is!

Cavebear said...

Sometimes it is warm, but mostly I like it cause I am off the floor and can watch The Big Thing safely. He is really very fascinating. He is constantly "doing stuff" I don't always know what it IS that he is doing, but he is active and that is neat to watch.

Iza

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Iza you look all pretty and comfy in your nice warm spot. And what a treat when there are plates to lick!

The Island Cats said...

I like to do that too...but mom doesn't let me...so I end up laying on the counter above it...it's almost as warm there....

Wally

Parker said...

That's a very good spot - nice thinking!

Max said...

I tried getting in one of those once but I got yelled at. Something about my fat a$$ breaking the door... I dunno, nothing broke, so I have no idea what the excitement was all about.

相約 said...

Great minds think alike........................................

Daisy said...

That looks like a good spot! We like to sleep right above the dishwasher when it is on because it makes the counters all warm!

Tyler said...

Oh wow Iza you're so lucky. Jake likes to climb amongst the dirty dishes to see if he can help rinse them before the official wash, but none of us has tried hanging out on the door before. We'll have to try it.

meemsnyc said...

Hahahahhaha, we've never seen anyone nap on the dishwasher door before!!! So cute.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

For reasons known only to myself, I'm afraid of the dishwasher. If I'm nearby, I run every time the door opens. -Shaggy

michico*Adan said...

Hahaha~~
I can tell this is a great new spot!

The Crew said...

Awwww, you look so cute.