Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Napping Spot

LC:  Its funny how sometimes a new place ta nap just catches yer attenshun!  Weve had this little cube tent around fer a couple years.  It got used by Skeeter an me at first, but we didnt affer a while.  Then, when Ayla arrived, she would hide in it an whap us when we walked by (mebbe thats why we started avoidin it).  Iza neffer used it.

So I was just lookin at it a few days ago, an decided ta crawl in.

Theres a cushion innit!  Comfy...


Easy spot ta defend!



The Big Thing saw me in there right away (he notices us wherever we are quite amazingly).

7 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

I love to nap in my cube!!!
Its identical to yours except red-Scout

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That looks like a great place to nap. You are lucky to have a cube.

Karen Jo said...

Old things become new again in time. I am glad that you have rediscovered the joys of your cube. Happy napping.

Tyler said...

Cookie knows what you mean about finding a great place that's easy to defend. Good for you LC. The rest of us go for the warmest places in our house.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

The cube looks like the perfect cave!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I loves me my pop-up tent! My mom put a little round cushiony-type bed thing in there too. I am set for the winter!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I got one of those cubes too and it's MINE! You look comfy and make the cube look GOOD!