Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Vanishing Act

AYLA:  I'm gettin ready ta go out mousie huntin, so I hafta make myself vanish.  The Big Thing caught me in the act earlier today (that was real careless of me, but I dint know he was there).  See, vanishing takes some concentration.

First, I hafta rub up against the Bast statoo...




Then, away I go...



Biggify it ta see me vanishin better.


After that, Im gone.......



Iza cant do this,  Heh-heh-heh...  LC used to, but she hadda be outside an really concentrate for a while and she cant annymore.  Now lookout mousies, here I come!

.

5 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Wow, you are furry good at vanishing!!

The Island Cats said...

Wow...that was like magic! We hope you catch some juicy mousies!!

LC, Ayla, and Iza said...

I caught two! I woulda got more, but it started raining and I ran inside...

Ayla

The Meezers said...

cool trick!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

That's kinda like Dorothy and the ruby slippers!
The secret must be Bast!