Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Got Out Again

AYLA:  I begged and begged lots and promised not to stay out very long, and it was SO nice outside, he finally let me go out at Noon yesterday.  Bwa-Ha-Ha!!!


I immediately ran over the fence, YAY!

I din't come back until 10:30 at night.

The Big Thing seemed oddly upset, and even Iza whapped me after I was safely in and had eaten some.  So, mebbe that might not have been a wise decision to stay out... TBT said someting about "when pigs fly"...

Today we watched from the windows as TBT buried LC in her Special Spot.  It was good for us, but we are only postin that elsewhere in case it bothers some visitors.  It is HERE iffen ya wanna see it. An don't iffen ya dont wanna see it.

9 comments:

milocat said...

Ayla, we think yoo've blown it. Yoo might NEVER get let owt again. When I did the same thing (and was gone 11 hours) I was only let owt on reigns afterwards.

Milo xx

Jacqueline said...

Ayla, you might need a leash from now on!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh that was not smart to go out for so long!

Purrs to you all and LC.

julier said...

I couldn't find you for days. I finally clicked on the Crews link and found you again. I was getting worried. You are one of my favorites!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla!
Don't you know you're not supposed to do that again right away?
You're supposed to hang around close to the house to lull TBT into thinking you're gonna be a good kitty now. Then after 3 or 4 times of being good...off you go!
You may have blown it, dear.

Derby said...

Ayla you will be permanently grounded inside the house. Don't run away on adventures like that and not come home for hours.

The Island Cats said...

Ayla...we think you just ruined any chance of going out again...

Mary said...

Oh Ayla, you just cannot resist the call of the wild! But you better be careful...or you will find yourself at the business end of a leash!

Spitty-the-Kitty

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ayla!! You be careful! No crazy stunts like that. Do you want to give TBT a heart attack??