Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cat Olympics Awards

AYLA:  I am blushing!  I won a Gold Medal for Extreme Climbing in both the Indoor and the Outdoor CATegories...

I got the outdoor one for this (I think)...

A cat cant get much higher than THAT!  Though I DID get a few feet higher by sittin on the chimbly top...

The indoor ones were legion.  I sit up as high as is CATerly possible most of the time.  I climb the stepladders leanin against the wall, but I really like this one place up over the drill press (cant find the picture though)!

And then there is the indoor ladder!  I love that.  I can reach up and touch the ceiling there...

I love ta sit on top of the tall ladder.  That takes some clambering, but I manage.  From either of those spots, I can see outside, inna basement, and any mousies that dare come inside!

So I got these way cool awards!


Are those cool or what?  MOL!!

18 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your awesome awards, Ayla!...You did an excellent job in both events; you deserved the Gold!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Creek Cats said...

WOW! Very well deserved gold medals!!!!

Parker said...

I am proud of you! Great skills!

Cory said...

You deserve the gold Ayla! I would never climb that high. I don't even think I can.

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations! You are definitely a gold medal climber!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations to you! I think you were the competition to beat!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

We knew you'd win!
We have never seen a cat like climbing as much as you do!
Good job!
(Now don't go climbing that roof again, ok?!)

The Crew said...

Congratz on bringing home The Gold!

Max said...

Wow! Congrats!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

We were super impressed with your skills in both catagories - but the outdoor entry was super amazing!

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Congratulations on your medals. That's some scary-looking climbing.

Brian said...

Congratulations!!! I thought you were a paw-in!

Derby said...

Way to go Ayla.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Wow, Ayla! Very impressive! You've done some awesome climbing. Even though I don't admit it very often, I am kind of a scaredy cat. Sigh.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

congratulations on your two gold medals. You are an expert climber.

The Island Cats said...

You sure deserve those medals!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Well done. That roof climb was awesome.

Mom's lilac point siamese, Henry (1984 ~ 2005) also used to climb onto roofs. He once fell down a neighbour's chimney and landed (covered in soot) in their fireplace. Fortunately there wasn't a fire lit at the time ~ but mom said he used up one of his 9 lives that day. The neighbour knew Henry so she brought him back home for a bath!!! And she and mom larfed abowt it!

Angus Mhor said...

Ayla, that is OUTSTANDING! I knew you'd be a medalist in this competition, paws down. And, you medaled in both events! Wow. Congratulations, Miss Way-Up-There!