Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Inna Tunnel

AYLA:  Sometimes I like ta hide from Iza.  This Kitty Condo tunnel is a good spot.  If she sees me in here, she is sure to attack straight in.  An I can go right up through the top and hop over her back!  HA HA!

 
  
Its really quite comfortable.  An Iza is cautious when I am in an enclosed area.  All she gets is claws that way!

Well I DO hafta protect myself...  And it IS fun confusin Iza.  She charges at me an then Im atop a table or on the bookshelfs or up a stepladder inna basement.  Silly girl... 

11 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That looks like a great hiding spot to me!

Brian said...

I agree, sounds like a good plan to me too!

Jacqueline said...

Pretty pictures of Ayla and a very cool kitty condo tunnel...We play like Iza and Ayla, chasing each other all over the place!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, that tunnel is totally pawsome!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ayla you blend in so perfectly into your tunnel. Perfect camoflauge!
And in the first picture your eyes are like bright blue beacons! You are so beautiful!!
Scout donated the first whisker to the whisker collection tonight!!

Max said...

Hahaha I would like to see the look on her face when you're there and then suddenly you aren't...

The Island Cats said...

She'll never find you there!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I'd love a tunnel like that! Well hidden but you can still survey the others!

Purrs Goldie

milocat said...

We LOVE tunnels! And yoors is a great one.

Milo and Alfie xx

The Meezers and Billy said...

those are great pikshurs Ayla - we likes to hide from each other too!

Catline Crew said...

We love your kitty condo, and what a great escape route.