Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow!

IZA:  We got MORE SNOW Wendsday!  We are all totally sick of it.  The old snow had hardly begun ta disappear and now there is more of it.  And this time our lectricity went off fer an hour!

[TBT:  A trivial matter compared to those who lost power for days, but we have underground cables here, so it was quite a surprise.  And there was the whole hour of worrying that it MIGHT be days...]

The old snow had melted some, so I was able ta get out a bit on some high stuff.

 
That stuff looks too deep ta walk through an too soft ta walk ON.
 
I saw another clear spot further out, so I went there ta look at the birdies.
So, where do I go now?

 
Back inside, I guess.  That deck rail looks slippery.

After the new snow stopped, the part nearest the house melted a bit, so I decided ta try that direction...  But as soon as I got part down the stairs, it got thick again,  So I came back up.

Then my paws were gettin real cold, so I headed fer the door.
 
It was time fer some crunchies anna trip ta the litterbox!


12 comments:

Brian said...

Didn't your tootsies get cold? We're even getting snow in the south tonight! Have a warm and wonderful weekend!

The Island Cats said...

We hope your snow goes away soon...but we wouldn't count on it...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh no! I hope the snow doesn't collapse you get more than cold toes! Did you have a fire to warm them?

Derby said...

I will stay inside and look at that white stuff.

Jacqueline said...

It snowed here today and it never snows in Louisiana!!...We've been watching it from the windows...Hope you guys stay warm this weekend...purrs...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I see ur sister did not get to come outside with you Iza! You are very brave to go out in that. All we ever get here is rain and fog. I've never even seen snow! Stay warm back there!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Looks like you were out there for a good little bit!
Inside is the smart choice, Iza.
But it's fun to go out & see!

Sweet Praline said...

I got some of that white stuff yesterday in SC. We had almost 6 inches, which is really rare for us. I preferred staying inside, too.

Ayla and Iza said...

Spitty, Ayla is not allowed outside now. Last 2 times, she stayed outside WAY after dark an wouldn't come in when called.

So I can go outside cuz I dont wanna be out much an Ayla cant cuz she does.

Iza

milocat said...

Brrrr ... that snow looks cold. We smiled abowt yoo using the litter box when yoo got in ~ 'cos that's wot we do too. We NEVER poop owtside!

Happy Valentine's Day.

Milo and Alfie xx

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ha ha ha! That is what the Womun calls an ironic explanation, Iza! It sorta reminds her of the book Catch-22! Well, it's best for Ayla to stay inside or she might get herself into too much trouble out there! Hope you are having a cozy day. I wish we could have snow just once so I could see what all the fuss is about!

THE ZOO said...

yur deck furniture luks lyk owrs. were expected ta get more snow tonyte too but owr snow on tha grownd frum tha last snow has already melted.