Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Possuum Kitty Again!

IZA:  O wow, the possum kitty came by again!  I love watchin it.  It comes so close to the door.  I can almost touch it!

 
Yes, that s the possum kity.  And yes that's  TBT's  dinner.  Salad (home grown lettuce), BBQ pork in spaghetti, and there were fried mushrooms in that other bowl).  

The wine is somethin called Zin Fendal.  I smelt it once, it was horrible.   All acidy and fruity...

Here ya see a good look at it.  It runs whenever I look at it.  It better!  Kitty or not, it is annoyin!

I begged TBT ta let me out, but he wouldn't.  I just know I would chase that thing right out of our yard.  He doesn't think so, but I am young an strong, an fearless.

Well, he seen how I attack mousies fearlessly, so he ought ta know that I will attack big possum-kitties the same way.  I don't want then on MY deck!

14 comments:

Harry Spotter said...

We get them too by our door. They are mean so be sure to stay inside.

Jacqueline said...

Iza, you are a brave girl=we would run from that ugly kitty!...purrs...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are very brave to be watching that possum!

Brian said...

I think those are look but don't touch critters!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Just be glad you are indoors while the poor possum-kitty has to find a warm place outside in all that snow! But I think he'll probably find a good spot okay. He looks pretty smart. Ugly...but smart.

Derby said...

Oh just let him be out in the snow. Hope you guys are ok again with all of the snow.

Karen Jo said...

Iza, those possum kitties are really mean. I think the Big Thing is right to keep you inside while it is outside.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! We've never had one of those around our house!!

Cory said...

Watch out for those possum kitties...they can be mean. Be sure to protect TBT's dinner!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

So you have a possum kitty friend/enemy. Keeps your life interesting, doesn't it.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Oh yes!! We had lots of those possum kitties in FL!! They were scary looking!! And always came out in the rain!!
Your TX furiends,

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yikes!!!! What a strange critter!!!!!

I didn't know they were so BIG. Might not be too good to tangle with then.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

We don't see ours in the winter. We thought they hibernated. Dunno.
They come up on our deck too, and one year we had one that hung out in our bushes.

Angus Mhor said...

'Member when I had one of those visiting my backyard? I haven't seen that fella in a while..

It's good to see you girls!