Friday, March 12, 2010

Birdies Inna Pie?

IZA: I like ta watch TV.  I bat at small stuff like airplanes an elephants and big hummerbirds.  So I noticed this cookin show.  It looked like little pies.  I got real ecited cuz I remembered the "blackbirds baked inna pie" song an thought that was what they were doin!

Here are all the pies.  They look big enough...
 

 Then they went off an did some awful stuff wif vegables, so I dint watch that part.  But I heard them say when they were takin the pies out and jumped back up to watch real close.  The ripped open the pies an LOOK what happened...
 

NOTHING!  No blackbirdies or even little green birdies...  Just bread!

I am disgusted.  If the Food Beins cant cook some blackbirdies like the song says, Im not watchin annymore!  I mean, even The Big Thing has cooked birdies in pies.

So Ill watch HIM instead...

6 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It is so not fair that there are not blackbirds in that pie!

Jacqueline said...

Sorry about that awful cooking show, Iza=what a tease with the pies!...We like to watch our Cat Sitter DVD and Cats 101 on TV and when Mommy Cat comes in our house, she is always fascinated with the TV!!...Have a great weekend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Poor Iza! That show should get cancelled! Imagine: Good-looking pies wif no birdies in them. It's fraud, that's what it is!

The Island Cats said...

What a major disappointment! Why bake a pie if you're not gonna put blackbirds in it??!?

Sweet Praline said...

Aren't there supposed to be 40 and 20 blackbirds in the pies?

Max said...

You just can't trust what's on that idiot box. It's like stinky goodness commercials. You'd think we were all getting it on beautiful crystal dishes, but I dunno about the rest of you guys, but I get mine on a plain, ugly plate. TV lies.