Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easy Like Sunday

Ayla:  Finally!  Restin in peace after a whole nother night of heat.  I just COLLAPSED!


I'm exhausteded...  Im just grateful it might only be a couple more days!  Until the next time...

Oh, I should mention that the nice red pillowcase Im on is on a folded up blankie ON a folded up comforter.  It doesnt GET much softer than that. 

An THAT is on a small dresser so I am up high where Iza cant bother me (she cant jump worth beans)...

An Im only a few feet away from the Felliway dispenser.  If only Iza would sniff that stuff, too, that would help.

10 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Going into heat all the time must be exhausting. I wish there were something that The Big Thing could do to stop it. That looks like a really comfy spot to collapse.

Jacqueline said...

Glad you're getting some rest, sweet girl, we know being in heat must wear you out...Good napping spot!...Happy Sunday!...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW! That looks comfy ~ enjoy your rest.

Alasandra said...

Enjoy your rest Ayla. ~AFSS

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, you do look quite content there!! Enjoy your nap!

The Creek Cats said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing me a happy Gotcha Day!
♥ Rambler

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Nice soft nappy place!

Daisy said...

Oh Ayla, I'm so sorry they haven't been able to work out why you keep going into heat even after your surgery; no wonder you are exhausted!

Derby, Ducky said...

Purrs that you feel better and get out of heat. Mum says she is happy she has boy kitties!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that you have a good place to hang out when you get tired!