Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exploring The Breakfast Cabinet, Part 2

AYLA:  I caught Iza sneakin inta the cabinet where our Fancy Breakfast foods are kept.  I was SHOCKED!!!  Not that she dared try ta look in there, but that she was able ta do it...  Ive allus been able ta do that, of course, but I just never been caught at it. 

Still, (just to see how much Iza unnerstood of the secret cabinet-opening process) I quizzed her on the details of it (and took notes).  Oh wiat, no.  Not about the process; about Iza.  Yeah, about Iza.  I was taking secret notes about her, ummmm, "state of mind, thats it!  I was the InquisiCATator!  I needed ta know if Iza was a SPY!  I went right in as soon as Iza went out before the door closed.  Uh wait, I mean "before I had to bother to simply open it myself as I had done so many many times before..."  Yeah, thats it, "many times before"...

 


I checked inside thoroughly ta see what was there.  Um, I mean ta see that everything was where it was in the MANY times I had explored THOROUGHLY inside that cabinet...
  



It was amazing!  Uh, Right, like everything was where it allus was before in the many visits I made.   Right?  Im sure of it... 
  

 I hope Iza opens the door again soon so I can get in, I mean um, "check out her teckneek" so I can decide if she is, um, skilled enough to continue doing it.  Not that I cant get into anny of the cabinets iffen I want to.  I just prefer that Iza do it in case of like, um, booty traps or somethin.  Yeah, traps...

I think Ill take a nap...

10 comments:

Alasandra said...

MOL, Scylla opens the cabinet doors around here. The only ones she can't manage are the china cabinet and the entertainment center cause they are to heavy and (this is very exciting) she has even found out how to open the inside doors to the beans rooms. It made the beans cross though so we can't tell how she did it cause we don't want other kitties to get in trouble. Let's just say youngest boy bean has a hole in the carpet outside his door cause he didn't open it for Scylla fast enough. Ayla we are sure you were very good at interrogating Iza to make sure her technique was legal.~AFSS

Jacqueline said...

We've managed to open a cabinet or two in our time, but mostly, we just stand in front of it and yell for Mom to do it=sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't...But really, it's always more fun to explore things you're not supposed to!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Pierro said...

It is so great to have a look around.
I have my own cabinet in the kitchen and mom lets me go in there and check my inventory every day. Then I let her know what she needs to buy

You two girls are doing a marvelous job of checking!

bonkbonk

The Island Cats said...

Ayla, it's so nice that you are checking out how Iza opened the cabinets so you can make sure she did it right! ;-)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's good to let another cat go first. That is why I don't usually go in after I open doors. I let them slam shut. I am checking out booby traps.

Karen Jo said...

Ayla, you are wise to let Iza do all the cabinet door opening. You never know what might be lurking just inside.

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Good thing you know how to get into cabinets too so Iza never gets stuck inside.

Parker said...

Wow - I don't know how to open cabinets, Mommy says that she is glad that I don't!

Daisy said...

I only know how to open bi-fold closet doors, not cabinets. Now you just need to figure out how to remove the lids from the cans!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You look totally mesmerized with all those cans!