Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exploring In The House, Part 1

AYLA:  I been restless trapped inna house lately, and The Big Thing has been rearrangin things, so it seemed a good time to go lookin around.

First, I went pokin around behind books.  TBT pulls all the small paper books ta the front of the shelfs, so there is space behind them.  Some spaces have stuff hidden in them, but some are empty and I can fit in there.  I can even nap in there.

Iza cant though, cuz shes so fat (an clumsy).  So its a good place ta hide from her.

 He left the towel closet open yesserday.  That was cool cuz I seldom get ta look in there. 
I looked at the shelfs...


Sniffed carefully fer danger...  Ya might notice my tail is a little poofed, but it was just dust...


There is all kinna soft stuff just beggin ta be sat on.


I sat there a bit, then checked the floor for Iza in case she was hidin down there to pounce me...
 

Then I discovered why the door was open.  He was movin stuff all around!  I'll show ya what he did tomorow...

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

That's a lot of exploring, Ayla, but you seem to be doing a great job!...Where is Iza??...We love it when Mommy does that "Spring cleaning" thing=there's always so much to check out and investigate...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Maggie May said...

Wow, you have lots of cool hidey holes at your place!

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You gots lots of cool places to explore!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's fun to nose around when the humans are moving things!

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

spring cleaning is allways fun, you can find you old toys you lost over the winter.... and some new ones too :P bean stuff is so much fun to get into. have fun helping!

Cat with a Garden said...

Exploring is always fun. We're envious of your big house. Our mom has us trapped in a tiny appartement!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow it looks like you found some great places to hang out! And it gave us some ideas about checking out our shelves - thanks for the inspiration!