Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exploring In The House, Part 2

AYLA:  OK, so yesserday, I told ya about The Big Thing leaving the towel closet door open and me gettin in it.  And then I promised I would tell ya today why he did that...

Most of the old sheets and blankies were put inta boxes cuz they almost nefer get used. 

 
[TBG:  I like beer cases.  They are sturdy and they are all the same size.  Plus I like what comes in them...]  ;)

He cleaned up a lotta junk onna floor,...
 


Stored some kitchen gadgets in there,...

 

Left the towels...
[Well, it wouldn't be a towel closet without towels, Ayla]

Whatever.  An stop innerupting me...

And moved our food and supplies in there!  Wow...

I notice that there is MORE room for our food on this new shelf, so we better see it filled up soon...  There is ONLY a Big Moon of food left!

That left a whole empty shelf in the pantry, and he put some stuff there, but that is HIS foods and we dont care about that...

I should mention that I tried ta explore the new closet, but I cant get on the towels now.  Theres no solid surface.  Annything I grab when I jump just comes loose and makes me fall.  POOH!

8 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow! TBT really cleaned that up!! The PM is on an organizing kick here too. Hope you find some more places to investigate!

Purrs Goldie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oooooh, look at all that FOOD! It's...it's....it's bee-yoo-ti-full!

William said...

Wow, you sure do have a lot of food--I think you guys are safe for a while!

(P.S. My mom has 2 beer cases she keeps old LPs in [whatever those are] and she's had those since the 70s [whenever that was].)

Jacqueline said...

We're really impressed by all the cleaning TBT did in your house; our Mom needs to do that soon too!!...You're a silly girl, Ayla with all the snoopervising!!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Tidying up is good, and so is snoopervising. Be careful jumping so you don't fall anymore.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Mom needs to do more of that.
(Organizing, that is, not drinking beer...)

Alasandra said...

We would like TBT to come clean our house for our Mom. That way she could just sit around petting us. ~AFSS

THE ZOO said...

yalls sooo rich. luk at all that cat fud.