Friday, March 19, 2010

Introoder Kitty

Ayla:  We got a new cat sneakin up on our deck at night.  Its my fault; Im in heat again.  Sigh...

Aktally, since Feb 26th, Ive only been out of it 4 days.  Drivin me crazy.  So I been callin fer the mancats, ya know, REAL loud (as a Meezer does).  Cant help it.

So a few days ago, this one really innerestin mancat came by and just sat on the deck waitin fer me ta come out.  Well I couldnt GET out.  The maddening part was that it is REALLY nice weather and the door is open just an inch.  An inch is like a mile in this case...

But at least we got some pictures of my "wanna-be" boyfriend:





He really IS a handsome mancat though, isn't he.   He makes me feel kinna ecited. 

But Iza is watchin me an that makes it a bit difficult.  Plus The Big Thing has this wood bar he made that only allows the deck door ta open a inch.  Even I cant get out of that. 


So they are ALL keepin me away from him.  ARGGGGHHHHH!  Iza is being all mom-protective, and The Big Thing is being actively against my desires. 

We DID manage ta kiss through the inch-open door once.  Sigh...  I even reached a paw through the door an TOUCHED him!  *MELTING*

Oh Romeo, Sweet Romeo...

But between Iza attacking the deck door where the mancat comes, and The Big Thing making sure I cant get out, our love will not be...  Weep, weep, weep...

15 comments:

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

You probably know this, but cats are stimulated to ovulate by being bred. so as the days lengthen...they will cycle until being spayed, until about October. They will come in a week, go out for 1-3 weeks and repeat...GET SPAYED!

Ayla and Iza, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh Ayla--I am so sorry that is happening again. How much heart break can a meezer take? I wish your hormones would level out!!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Ayla, I hope that bad intruder kitty goes away soon--though he is kinda handsome in a studly man-cat way.

Alasandra said...

Ayla, he is indeed a very handsome mancat and we thinks the two of you would look great together. We are weeping with you. Just remember TBT loves you and wants what is best for you and this love em and leave em Romeo isn't it.

TBT, Mommy says Ayla must be driving you and Iza crazy. We wishes we could think of a solution. Our thoughts are with all of you. ~AFSS & Alasandra

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

aww our mom says hes cute looking but watch out you think hes a poor stray? or upperclass? hope you get over your condition soon and can go and enjoy the weather!

Jacqueline said...

Ayla, he is a handsome mancat, but,of course, YOU are a gorgeous girl!!...We're sorry to hear this situation is happening again; those hormones must be driving you, Iza and TBT totally crazy!!...We wish there was a solution for you, but hope it eases up soon...BTW, we tagged you guys, so stop by our blog and check it out!...Hope you guys have a fun weekend and really hope you're able to enjoy the outside Spring weather soon...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Poor Ayla! It is not fair is it?

Romeo is thinking it is not fair either. It's like he's looking in saying, "I heard there was a party. Can I come in?"

Better for you to be in where it is safe Ayla. TBT knows best.

Purrs Goldie

Max said...

Oh man, Ayla...I wonder why you keep going into heat. You got your innards yanked out, right? They musta left a tiny tiny piece of an ovary in there.

Even if they didn't, the mancats would be coming around cause they can see you ladies through the windows, and yer both, you know, kinda hot...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We have given you an award to try and make you feel better...

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Oops, sorry. I do remember reading that Ayla had been spayed and that her cycling still was possibly because of a hormonal problem. I apologize for the "caps" and abrupt response to your post.

Cornish Rex have Siamese in their background too and they can be very vocal, one of my girls even sprays when she is in heat. My girls are quieter when they are confined, and more restless and vocal if they have free run of the house--like to want to announce to every cat in the area that they are available.

In my 38 years as a vet tech, I can remember maybe 3 cats and a couple of dogs, that still cycled after spaying. I am sorry your Ayla is one of those and it certainly sounds like you have tried to help her to the best of the vets abilities and knowledge.

Again, I hope you accept my apology and I am glad you contacted me and told me your story.

Teri

Cory said...

Oh...Introoder kitty is in love!

Maybe he wants to move in?

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Poor little darling girl! How awful for you to keep experiencing this.
That mancat is right handsome!!!
Looks a little like me (Shaggy) and a little like Scout.

Lynx217 said...

Poor kitty... But it's better for you this way until your bean makes your heat go away. Kittens are annoying and pesky!
- Jadzia

THE ZOO said...

Romeo iz handsum. i wuz sooo crazzy in heat (only opera and mexican music calmed me and i tried ta pick tha locks) that no gurl here gets ta that point. they cant handle it agen....Salem