Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Good Adventure Outside

IZA:  I get ta go outside iffen I want.  Which is not that often...  But I went outside with The Big Thing just ta be near him.

[Ayla:  Iza is a Daddy's girl.  Kissie kissie]

Hey!  Write yer own posts "Miss twitchy tail I wanna Mancat"!  This ones mine!

So I was out with TBT an he was doing his outside stuff.

I checked fer mousies by the carpet around the tree.

I even pawed up some of it cuz I could smell them there!

Then I rested on some warm rocks.

I nodded off in the shaded but warm spot.  That was SO NICE!


TBT was pullin up weeds from just a few feet away, so it was good bein close ta him outside...  I dont like being far from him.  Makes me a little nervous, ya know?  Ayla is a wanderer; Im not.

Then he decided ta go in and called me ta follow.  I did.  I got some treats fer doin that...  Yum!

16 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Iza what a great helper cat you are and so good to stay nearby as TBT does his work.
It feels really good to get out there, doesn't it?!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Iza we think you are smart to stay by TBT because that way you are safe! And you also get to be outside in the nice warm sun which is very nice too!

Jacqueline said...

Iza, you are a real sweetheart and it's a good thing you stick close to TBT while you guys are outside...You look lovely relaxing on those rocks...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Max said...

You're very smart; if rude introoder kitties come up, he's there to chase them off. If you wander away, you have to deal with them alone, and they're very tricky, those evil introoder kitties...

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Iza you are absolutely gorgeous and such a good cat. We think you deserve treats too.

Cat with a Garden said...

Iza, those warms rocks look heavenly. I too like to stay around mom and come back to check on her often. If she goes inside I go too an mew at her!
You had such a good time outside.
Purrs, Siena

The Meezers and Billy said...

those warm rocks look so nice!

The Furry Kids said...

Wow! That sunshine looks nice and warm. We're ready for spring!
Love,
Tazo

THE ZOO said...

we wish we kuld go owt lyk yoo but we hafe big (real big) dogs that life behind us and next door and beans say wed show owr tails and fyte fur tha whole nayburhood ta see. so we hafe ta stay in. Hafe a gud nap Iza...

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a wonderful outing!! That warm rock looks like the purrfect place to rest!

The Crew said...

What a lovely spring afternoon!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh you look so happy out there! I am envious. But we live on a busy street in the great big scary city and we don't have any yard at all so I am not allowed outside because Mom says I might get run over by a very loud giant metal thing and that doesn't sound very nice at all so I will just stay inside and get my rays through the window, thankyouverymuch.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

It never hurts to be a daddy's girl and stay close to him. Ayla should try it.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

It's good being a daddy gerl ~ I'm a daddy's boy too. Alfie is a mommy's boy though.

Milo xx

Alasandra said...

You makes a pawsome gardening cat Iza. ~AFSS

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Oh, you look so contented in your garden! Love the photo with you dozin'