Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Awardie!

AYLA:  Oh I am so happy!  Jonesie gave me this lovely award for my BLUE EYES...

I am sposed ta list something of me for each color (blue, pink, orange, green) and award it to 4 cats, about colors.

Hmm, that sounds tricky.  My blue eyes are already used up, theres nothing pink around the whole house, the only thing I know whats orange is oranges an I dont like those, an we got green grass, but its borin looking.  So I better think, Think, THINK!

Ooh, I gotta idea!   Gotta go take some picitures, be right back...

...
...
...
Yawn...
...

Im BACK!  Heres my version of the award in FOODS in blue, pink, orange, and green...


YAY!  Some of my favrit stuff.  Fancy Feast is my breakfast treat (We get good Evo stuff fer Dinner).

Now, who ta give this too?

I dont know any kitties what are blue.  Wait, yes I do!  Herman is feelin "BLUE" cuz he is hafing trubbles wif his foods...

I jus KNOW that Calle, Halle, and Suzzi love PINK being such sweet dear girls.

And Clemmie is ORANGE, so Ill give her this awardie!

For GREEN, Ill send it to Siena (Cat With A Garden).  Gardens are green, right?

The basic rules are:  Show the award on yer blog and link to who gave it to ya.  Mentions somethin about ya for each of the 4 colors.  Then award it ta 4 other kitties connected ta each color...  An then let them know they been awarded this.

Whew!!!

16 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

What great choices for colors! Concats on your award. Come on by and meet some more of the fambly.

xx Lounge Kats

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Congrats! That is a very Cool award! And we love what you picked to represent the colors!!

Sweet Praline said...

Cool idea using the stinky goodness cans for the colors. Someone gave me this award, too, but my secretary has been lazy and hasn't helped me post it yet.

Derby, Ducky said...

you guys are so smart!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Mmm, Fancy Feest...what, oh yeah, concatulations on yoor award...::drool::

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Hi Ayla and Iza, I finally got my lazy, mean mom to let me have a blog of my very own (even if it does depend on her pathetic computer skills). Come say Hi when you can :-)
SpittySpeaks.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Ayla, congratulations on your colorful award; we love how you represented your colors with food!!...YUM, that was very cool!...Thank you so much for thinking of us, we are very honored to be your and Iza's friends...Have a fun Friday!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Congrats on your award!

Brian said...

Congrats on the nice award and I liked that you used the stinky goodness too, good thinking!!!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Concatulation on the Award Ayla and thanks for giving it to me!! I will put in on our BLOG as soon as the visiting daughter and soninlawbean leave!! Now on to some more messes for Mom to clean up!! Hehehehehehe!!
Your TX furiend,
Clementine

TT said...

ConCATs on yer awardie! Trooder lubs dat canned fud too. Oh and so does Jake if he can sneak and gets it!


Molly
Shadow
Trooder
I is Jake!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

That Fancy Feast is making us feel hungry!

MOMmmmmmm ... is it tea time yet?

Cory said...

Now why didn't Jonesie think of that? The colors of Fancy Feast. Brilliant!

Alasandra said...

We thinks you did a really good job Ayla. We love the different colored labels on our food cans too.

~AFSS

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. I love the way you used Fancy Feast for the colors. Thank you so much for giving it to me. I will post about it soon, if my lazy human will cooperate. I think I have about three awards now that need to be posted.

Herman