Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Fit In The Hidey Hole!

IZA:  I fit in Ayla's Hidey Hole!  Really!   She is so proud of her slim self gettin in an out of there.  So I decided ta do it myself.

Ill admit it wasnt easy...

Ayla just slips in an outta it, ya know?  But I hadda do it.  It took terrible squirmin to get inta it.  An I felt like I was inna really tight place once in.  But if Ayla does it, I wanna do it...

Oh Bast!  I could hardly breathe in there!  How does she do it?  She seems HAPPY in there!!!  She NAPS in there!

But I did get in an I did get out (barely).  I feel like a snake what ate too big a pig!  Argh, my backside doesn't wanna come out.  Pull, Pull, Pull... Arghhh...

POP!

Ahem, I think I lost some hip furs...

I'll just say that Ayla's hidey hole is just about "this" much smaller than I am.  An she can KEEP it from now on for all I care...  I sure arent tryin THAT again!

What was cruelest is that The Big Thing just watched me and LAFFED!  Well, at least Ayla wasnt watchin...

[AYLA:  Yes I was!]

Arghh...

13 comments:

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh Iza we are glad you didn't get stuck in there! But your face is very cute in that picture! We don't think we would have been brave enough to try it!

Katnip Lounge said...

hee hee! You really look like you're concentrating hard there, Iza. I feel your pain, I'm a "plush" Meezer myself.
xx May Ling

Lynx217 said...

MOL that so reminds me... Our scratching post has two holes for peeking and entering the box part of it... It was made special big many, many years ago by Mr. Cat for what he thought was the biggest cat he'd ever own, his beloved Astro. Well, now with 3 Coons, and the boy being so huge, he's having to contemplate making it bigger when he gets to recarpeting it because the bigarse can barely squeeze in or out of it! Us twins have no problems at all. He's just uhm, chubby?
- Curzon

Daisy said...

We have, er, HAD, a place like that in our cabinets. It was very, very hard to get out of! My Mommeh was scairted I would get stuck in there and she would have to take the cabinets apart to get me out, so she covered up the hole. Rats!

Brian said...

Wow, that is a real, honest for goodness hidey hole!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Honey, what ever you do, don't eat first and then go in there!

William said...

Well, Iza, that is pretty amusing. I think you need to have TBT make you a comfortable hidey hole just for you!

Derby, Ducky said...

Glad you didn't get stuck! TBT would have had to take the cabinets apart.

Cory said...

We are glad you made it out of there!

Purrs, Cory

Max said...

Oh man what if you'd gotten stuck??? No litter box in there, I bet!

The Meezers or Billy said...

what's WERSE is that TBT taked PIKSHURS and laffed.

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

Oops, we laffed too, even Disco, who would get stuck furr sure!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ha ha ha! That expression on your face is worth a million words, Iza! I can't believe you fit your "zaftig" self in there!