Monday, April 12, 2010

Iza Gets More Demanding

How delinquent kitties begin...


IZA:  Hey, you up there.  Toss me the next toy NOW!

I dont care whether it is a rattley mouse or a squiggle.

But you are up there eatin yer fancy dinner onna TV tray watchin TV an Im gettin NOTHIN!  So I want some attenshun NOW!

I can smack yer TV tray hard an knock that wine glass over right over, ya know.  I broke that one wif yer name on it last month that way...  You thought that was you?  Ha-ha-ha.  Do I haf ta pounce a certain "other" kitty in the house ta get yer attention?  Ya get the drift?

Wait, no, yer NOT pickin me up!  Yer NOT putting me on yer lap!  Yer not layin me down in yer lap!  Yer not scritchin me trying to get me ta nap, nap, ah like the waves on the beach, sterling like the silvery dawn, all comfy and safe as the morning on the bed, sometimes like zephyrs rolling in like Disney fairies in fog, so happy and tranquil, daffodilly-like, and, um, so sleepy and happy an peaceful, like soft waves onna shore an... purr, purrr, purrr, purrr, purrrrrrrr...

[The Big Thing:  Iza fell asleep in mid rant.


Isn't she so cute when she is asleep on my lap...  LOL!]

14 comments:

Max said...

I understand, Iza. Getting the people to tow the line is exhausting...

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Ya gotta stand up for what you want, but definitely never turn down some good cuddles.

Cory said...

hahaha~ mid-rant is sometimes the best way to drift off to sleep.....purrrrrr

Sylvester, Camille and Ava said...

lmao well she got what she wanted :P

Jacqueline said...

Keeping our humans in line is tough sometimes, but you can always get them with the cute stuff!!...Iza, you're doing a great job being adorable!!...Happy Monday...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Creek Cats said...

Iza, you are such a cutie!

Brian said...

Great thinking Iza, I see your plan worked!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are a cutie Miss Iza. I hope you get what you are asking for!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Hehehehe, he must have magic hands.

Cat of Nine Tales said...

So, I didn't know that scritches are designed to be hypnotic. Hmmm!
~Lisa Co9T

The Crew said...

Cute when we're sleeping...yeah!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Iza you are so funny - that smacking the tv tray thing is good though - we may need to use that some time!

And we have to say we have had the same thing happen to us - mid-rant napping is pretty common at our house actually.

Katnip Lounge said...

hee hee! Daddy does that to us alla the time, too. He works at home so we rant a LOT at him...he has a fleece-lined box on his desk just for us when we're a little bit crabilated and we get our lovins' in there!

xx Lounge Kats

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Whoa! You almost got us nodding off at the end.