Saturday, April 10, 2010

Scratch Pad Fun

AYLA:  Since it appears that Im trapped inside again for a while, Im spending my time stayin in shape fer the next escape.  The best thing is my scratchin pad.  I really like ta werk it over good. 

The Big Thing says he is amazed that annything is left of it.  Its about a year since he made it an I use it LOTS!

I also play wif the ring toy, but not much.  But its better than nothin ta keep in practice fer mousie huntin.  Iffen I get outside again fer a couple days, I'll need FOOD...

I unnerstand TBT is tryin ta figure out ways ta at least keep me in the yard.  HA!  Good luck wif THAT!

7 comments:

Brian said...

I think you better stick with the ring toy, you can get in too much trouble outside!

Alasandra said...

We knows exactly what you mean Ayla. Even Artemisia is beginning to like it outside. She went with Mommy to water the plants in the garden. ~AFSS

The Island Cats said...

We like our scratch pads too...we give them a workout but they seem to take it pretty good!

Sweet Praline said...

I think you are safer inside.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Enjoy the inside Ayla... I think the only way he'll keep you in the yard is if he covers it all over with a screen!

Kimo and Sabi said...

There are scary things outside dood!

Jacqueline said...

We love our scratching posts and all our toys; we only go outside in our strollers, but we love that too!...Hope your outside issues with Iza are resolved soon, sweetheart!...You are a beautiful girl, Ayla...Happy Sunday...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki