Saturday, May 01, 2010

An Awardie!

Ayla and Iza: Ooh, we just got this amazingly lovely awardie from Herman!  He is such a sweet mancat...



According to the rules, we are supposed to tell you seven new things about ourselfs.  That isn't easy.  We're not sure there IS 7 new things ta tell.  But we'll try.  Iffen some of them arent new, we hope they are at least innerestin!

An ya gotta link ta the kitty what awarded it ta ya and pass it on ta some others...

AYLA:

1. When a toy is tossed ta me, I usually ignore it.  But sometimes I bounce all around it an give it a single subtle whack.

2. I eat my canned food so fast Iza has barely started when Im done.

3. I can sleep behind the books in the bookcase.

4. I love ta sit on toppa the stepladder leanin on the wall of the basement.  Cuz I can touch the ceiling there.

IZA:

5.  I love ta lay on my back touchin the walls wif my back feet.  The whole world looks funny that way.

6. I like ta watch ta see iffen Ayla eats her canned food before I taste mine.

7.  And after we eat, I spend a half hour patiently scratchin around both our bowls ta cover it up.  Even iffen they are as clean as new!  Yet I never cover up in the litterbox...

Now, we would like ta pass this great awardie on to...

Cheysuli
Scylla, Socks, Artemisia, and Fenris
Milo and Alfie
The whole Cat of Nine Tails crew
The Cat Jam
Shade, Goldie, and Banshee
The whole Katnip Lounge Dozen

We're not sure, but that might be a record total number of kitties (and a woofie).

Time fer lunch now!

13 comments:

Max said...

Heh...I try to bury the dinner plates, too, but I don't spend quite that much time at it...

Artemisia, Fenris, Socks and Scylla said...

Oh, thank you for passing the award on to us. We finally has our own account and don't have to use our Mommies.

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh MY! Mommy's gonna have to learn how to do an award...MOMMY!
Thank you SO much! And concats from us to you.
xx lounge kats

ps Scouty enjoyed an egg carton...come see us today!

Brian said...

Congrats on the great award from sweetest Herman. Hey, check out the cat blogosphere site, we're doing something special for Herman tomorrow.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

That number 7 is an interesting tidbit.

umi_e said...

Hi Alya & Iza...

Nice to meet you :)

* We visit you because your name attracted us (Its Malay name)

Have a nice day

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! Sometimes I scratch around my food too! Mom doesn't unnerstand why I do this.

Ernie

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your beautiful award; interesting list, Ayla and Iza!...Occasionally, we try to cover our food too...You guys passed the award along to cool blogs!...Hope you all have a fun Sunday and we hope TBT doesn't work too much in the yard=we think he deserves a break!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Thanks for passing on the award, and it was fun to hear new things about you. I think we already got this award awhile back though.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW! Thanks for the awardie! We will post on it tomorrow. We enjoyed reading your answers.

Cat of Nine Tales said...

Wow Ladies! Congratulations on your award. You certaily are both beautiful bloggers!
The whole gang thanks you for sharing this wonderful award with us. We got it a couple of months ago from Eric and Flynn and Jack of all Shades. Here is the link to my post about it - http://www.catofninetales.com/2010/03/two-cat-tuesday-yukon-and-owen-plus.html.
We will be proud to add your name to the award on our sidebar!
Thanks again!
~Lisa Co9T

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh why thank you so much for that lovely award. Now to get the Woman to post it... (she is SO slow.)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Thanks for the award girls!

I always try to bury my food and that gets the PM hollarin'!

Purrs Banshee