Sunday, May 30, 2010

Easy Like Sunday

IZA:  I dont remember this at all.  Im not sure I can call it "Easy Like Sunday" but I was asleep accordin ta the pictures...

The Big Thing says I was hafin "dreams".  Im not sure what those are.  He says that is when ya have thoughts in yer mind when ya are nappin that arent really happenin.  That doesnt make much sense at all, but he is very certain. 


I KNOW I was chasin some mousies around the yard.

It was wunnerful, the best huntin day efer!...

But The Big Thing says I was sleepin on his lap the whole time an my paws and tail were twitching all around an my legs jerked like I was grabbin stuff and runnin.  I dont get it.  But I am there on his lap, so I cant splain it...  He says it was so funny watchin all my paws movin an stuff.

He says I was "dreamin".  Where I was thinkin I was doing stuff but wasnt.

I dont know about this dreamin stuff.  Has this ever happened ta you?

12 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

We are SURE we've never done this! After all, we're sleeping. How could we be doing anything else?
Mommy, however' says we DO dream and she's seen us do it! We don't know who to believe. We've tried watching each other, but that gets pretty boring and then the watcher falls asleep too. It's a mystery, for sure.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love dreaming about chasing mousies!

Brian said...

I dream too, but I don't remember much of them when I way up...oh well!

Cory said...

We do that ALL the time...but we have the most fun watching Grete woofie, because her paws go like she's running and she lets out little muffled "woofs"...so we think she's barking up a storm in her mind. Totally cute.

Niko and Cloud said...

I don't think I dream, but my sisfur sure does! She makes this noise in her sleep, little whiney mur-errrrrrr when she does it, too!
Purrs,
Niko

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Hmmmmmm. I think maybe TBT is having you on, Iza. This sounds like crazy-talk ot me!

Derby, Ducky said...

Oh yeah, I grunt and twitch when I dream. Not sure what I am dreaming about, but mum says I am dreaming.

The Island Cats said...

Sounds like dreaming is alot of fun!!

Max said...

I'm pretty sure I dream...I can't think of any other reason for me to wake up feeling like I just won the stinky goodness lottery, only to have my hopes crushed...

Jacqueline said...

It is so cute to watch them dream; I think Calle dreams more than my other kitties=her paws and legs move, she twitches and makes little noises...She dreams all the time!...Happy dreams Iza!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We twitch in our sleeps too, according to our mom. We dream about catching micies and and buggies.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Mom says she hasn't noticed any dream behavior from us. She said we just pass out and sleep hard.
You have so many endearing qualities, Iza!