We saw this picture and were shocked. SHOCKED we tell you, SHOCKED! There is a rat below the podium! IN PLAIN SIGHT!
This cant be allowed ta continue... So we propose a White House cat best able to deal with rodents.
The new White House Cat (afterwards known as "First Cat") should be:
1. Good at catching rodents.
2. Reflect President Obama's heritage (Black and White).
3. Reflect an American heritage itself.
4. Be both reserved and agressive according to situations.
5. Be respectful of the White House carpets and drapes and other historical cloths.
6. Look good siting on red/white/blue clothes (photo ops ARE important).
7. Reflect The First Lady's interest in outdoor activities.
8. Be a darling around The First Kids.
To that end. we suggest that the new First Cat be like this:
American Shorthair, Black/White, sturdy and solid, great catcher of mousies. Laid back. Civil. Non-political. Generally friendly without being fawning. A real Moderate. Non-aristocratic.