Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sink Fun

AYLA:   Oh wow, I found a mousie in the sink!  I couldnt get whap it out, so I hadda great time playing wif it right there.
Heres a action shot.  Sorry, I was movin REAL fast.

Then I got it back in the sink.  I swished it around a lot!    And I bit it real good...
Even so, it was still movin, so I batted it around real hard til it stopped.  It was so cool cuz it couldnt get out of the sink!
I did pull it up once ta give it a chance, but it was all worn out...
But then TBT came by an said he hadda use the sink fer somethin.  Ack, there wouldbe sudden hard water splashin!!!  So he grabbed my mousie an tossed it on the bed.  I chased it there an had lots more fun wif it.

13 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Glad you got the extra mileage from the mousie from the sink then to the bed! Big Thing is so considerate that way!

Brian said...

Oh I love the sink too, but you're right, not when there is water in it!

Jacqueline said...

Great job, Ayla, that mouse never had a chance!...The sink is always fun to play in and sometimes, we nap in it too!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

The Island Cats said...

The mousie can't get away from you when it's in the sink!!

Katnip Lounge said...

How fun to find an unexpected mousie in the sink! You really played him hard! TBT was very considerate to toss him on the bed for even MORE fun.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I wonder how the mousie got inna sink?

Ayla and Iza, said...

Jacqueline - I nap in the sink too, but so far, TBT has never been able to get a picture of me init!

Iza

Ayla and Iza, said...

Spitty-The-Kitty - Well toys turn up in really weerd places here. Sometimes TBT puts them around, but sometimes we do by accident! For example, TBT sometimes finds them in the litterbox, our food bowls, and the human litterbox, and fer sure HE never put them THERE. And Iza can toss or bat toys REAL high sometimes. Or I carry them around up and down and then lose track of them.

So no tellin fer sure how THAT mousie got in THAT sink THAT time...

MOL!

Karen Jo said...

Mousie in the sink looks like a really fun game.

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

We never found a mousie in the sink. We would be so excited if we did. Once Jack brought in a live baby vole, but Mom put it back outside because neither one of us really knew what to do with it.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW! Yoo had a great time wiv that mousie!

The Crew said...

Wow! That's the most exciting thing I've seen today.

George

Lynx217 said...

i'd chase that mousie everywhere too!

- Curzon