Monday, June 07, 2010

Drawer Wars

IZA:  Ayla is so proud of the way she is UP on stuff.  Well, we do act in differnt ways.  She dares me ta get inta her territory sometimes.

Like yesserday, I was on the floor an she was up on the smaller where the socks live.  She calls down "I got soft socks up here an you dont.  Ha Ha..."!

So I told her "You better be careful.  Even I can jump THAT high".

She looked around an realized she was on the small dresser...
OOPSIES!

I jumped up an pushed her away.
An settled down ta lie on the soft socks ta annoy her.  I dint really wanna nap then, but she kinna dared me, so I did.  Just ta remind her who is biggest around here.

[THE BIG THING:  ???]

Er, I mean, "the biggest CAT around here".

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Umm... is big a good thing? I think perhaps you should talk to Mao.

Brian said...

Well, high or not, looks like some good exploring going on!

Katnip Lounge said...

We squabble to get in drawers too. There's a lot of Cat status to be had in drawer possesion. Iza, you occupy, you win!

Carrie J said...

hello cats! I have a question: I have a one year old half siamese cat and am thinking about getting a full bred siamese kitten. Any tips on accquiring on of your breed and how my current cat might handle the news of a brother/sister? any tips would be helpfull:)

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

My stoopid Human never leaves any drawers open. Sigh.

Harry Spotter said...

Playing in drawers is fun, sharing not so much. I prefer a laundry basket with a pile of warm clothes in it. What's you favorite place?

Derby, Ducky said...

Find any of TBT unmentionables?

The Island Cats said...

Haha! You showed her!!

Lisa, Jack and Baby said...

Well, Ayla, we guess you can't let Iza get too possessive of soft places.

AFSS said...

We always want to be where the other cat is at. Unless the other cat is with Fenris.

Jacqueline said...

Cute post; we love lying inside the drawers too!...Happy dreams Iza...kisses beautiful girls...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Playing in drawers is great fun!
Find anything interesting in there, besides the socks we mean? Like maybe a secret stash of mousies??

THE ZOO said...

we're always getten in tha drawers or tryin to. beans shu us owt.